Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome my friends to my very first blog post! I thank our very good friend (the guy with the german name that I can't spell) for giving me blogging rights. I will try not to bore anyone or make them dumber for having read my post. But I promise nothing.

Yes my friends. I am standing up for our loyal friends the French. The French have been doing more to combat pirates than our mighty US Navy. In fact if you look for news about the pirates you will find that the US media is under reporting French activites so they do not embaress the US of A.

I'm far to tired tonight but over the weekend I will show you example after example of how the French are getting the job done while our US Navy sits and watches from a safe distance.

In fact I like the French President better than our President. The French President actually likes America and has a hot wife!

Death2Pirates

1 comment:

  1. It is 2 in the am and I am off to work. (Once again I am trying to set an example of how we hard working Americans think a true "bailout" works).

    I though that I might check the blog for some bit of good news only to find this tripe?

    (I'm trying to be cleaver but it's early. Just think of how the lining of a cows stomach all cooked up and ready eat is yummy for one or two but repulsive for the clear thinking majority)

    Cap'n Coach I know in your heart you love the good ol' US of A so I will patiently wait for your explination.

    ReplyDelete