Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mass Hysteria


I usually encourage mass hysteria. I find it amusing when people think that the world as they know it is coming to an end.

Take gun and ammo sales for example. I grew up in a very conservative family and my dad to this day still says the next civil war is going to be East vs West (with the exclusion of California of course). The reasoning behind this is because he says "If those damn Liberals in Washington try to take our guns their going to get their asses shot off." I'm almost sure that is a direct quote.

I find this thought amusing for some reason. I find it almost as amusing as Texas seceding from the Union.

The only problem with too many people sharing this thought is that now I can't get the damn gun I ordered. I want to go shoot things and the problem I have is the gun I currently own I can't find ammo for and I have ammo for the gun I ordered but the gun is back ordered.

How am I supposed to go hunting for pirates when I have one gun with no ammo and can't get my other gun. I ordered a Taurus 24/7 9mm with extend clip. It will hold 17 rounds in the clip and 1 in the chamber.

Damn mass hysteria, you evil bitch. I normally revel in the glory of it, but now it has backfired and actually effected me.

No comments:

Post a Comment