Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I want my F'ing Gun!

I ordered a gun at the beginning of April, and I am finally beginning to get a tad pissed. I want to shoot stuff, but it is hard to do when I have to continually wait for my handgun.

You know if I was purchasing the gun out of an intense hatred and need to injure someone I would be calm now. I guess that is probably good for whoever it might have been that my hatred was aimed at, and probably good for me as well because I don't think I would like prison showers much, but there is still something disappointing about the abatement of that hatred without resolution.

Anyways, I want my damn gun, if I don't get it before the 90 day window they told me I'm going to ask for a refund and purchase a different gun....maybe a bigger gun, one that hold lots of big, scary bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment