Friday, May 29, 2009

Guns and Beer!! Woohooo!


I am just fantasizing that I will get a call this weekend telling me I can pick up my gun. I know that it isn't very likely, but if it happened I would get to combine things that go together as well as spaghetti and meatballs or gin and tonic.

What you may ask, well I'm assuming you are intelligent enough to figure it out from the title of the blog. Beer and guns, as redneck as that might sound it is a fun way to spend a Saturday.

To make it somewhat less like white trash I will be drinking either a pale ale that I brewed myself and should be ready to drink starting tonight, or I will be drinking a Belgian Witbier from Moab Breweries. The downside to drinking these beers is that it takes the fun out of shooting the empty cans. I'm sure that if I try hard enough I can find some empty beer cans along side the road even in Utah.

So with that I encourage all of you gun toting, beer loving Americans to grab your coolers and your guns and get out there and shoot something this weekend.

I might go buy a BB gun just so I can shoot and drink from the comfort of my backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment